CTS11F SUREFLOW COUNTER TOP BOILER 11LTR FILTERED (1501F)
The SF range are an offshoot of our powerful CPF Series. They have slightly less styling and reduced diagnostic features and are not programmable, but offer substantial initial draw off and excellent hourly output at a highly competitive price. Both models feature built-in multi-functional filtration which can be adjusted to hard, medium and soft water.SPECIFICATION FOR CTS11F SureFlow Counter Top Boiler 11Ltr Filtered
Features and Benefits
· Basic fault self-diagnosis with LCD read out
· Built-in multi-purpose filtration
· Electronic temperature control for constant temperature at around 97°C
· Easy access for service and cleaning
· Long-life incoloy elements
· Boil dry protection
· Stainless steel drip tray included
· 28 litres per hour output
Easy to install on a stable worktop.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metres (3/4” BSP) hose supplied. An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater. Rear supply connection and choice of rear (optional additional
kit) or front overflow as standard.
To be connected to 230 volt supply with a
suitable break capacity of 13 amps.
Brushed stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
- New Boilers